Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Solitude; Lagu Tema: Noktah Cinta by Hafiz

I am feeling under now and I don't know whether I am supposed to feel that way. I have never been in this state of jealousy before. Does it make us a bad person if we envy over others' people happiness? But I can't help,not that I am not thankful of what I have but as much as I struggle to deny the feelings, I pretend to look ok. Maybe my life is so ordinary, even small things can make me green and over reacting. But the thing is, it is not small.

My colleagues just got their bonus today and there I am, feeling soooo casted away when they are all flaunting their letter of issue and start planning from vacation, white veil occasion, Eiffel tower, koala, Beijing, to the high end SLR. The most I could do is smile. "Oh I am happy for them" Not. Well, thanks a lot for the empathy, when they stop talking about bonus and change to other topic when I join the conversation, but you know what ?It vexes me even more!

If you had to ask, I haven't served the tenure for one year, thats why.... :'(

Org sekeliling ada lump sum dalam akaun, ko sorang je takde, haru ok!!!!!!I hope they go shop till they drop and finish all the money.huhu. self comforting nampak.

7 chemistry(s):

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

sabar dood.. nx will be your turn.

i think organization msia should give bonus to all their employees, regardless dah serve sampei setaun ke tidak. i mean, if bonus ya 1 month pay, for those yang sik sampey setaun, but baruk half year keja, then berik la 1/2 month juak... sik adil bah. my husband pon kenak benda yg sm..

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

yalah pa, terkebil2 jak mata sy nangga cdak, ada yg dpt sampey 3 months!! mati juak, but I feel better now that I vented it out in my blog to my dear readers and know that I am not alone. yalah rezeki mun bukan kt pun, nang bukan kt pun oh :)

Shiba Hisham said...

sabar jak aida.. ada tu rezeki thn dpn. anyway stuju ngn PL, at least ada prorate pn ok. xde la org rasa tsisih

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

tu lah shiba, rasa demotivateee betul and tiba2 annoyed tgk colleague, bukan benci, tp annoyed.hahaha

nuwul92 said...

sbr kak..rezeki ada di mana2 bah...dont worry,be happy.. :)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

nuwuk: thanks!

nuwul92 said...

welcome kak.. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails