♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥
- Aida The Pink Goddess
- Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 8:35 PM
Friday, December 30, 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 4:28 PM
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
written by my sister.. sob sob sob
You can also read it [here]
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 3:11 PM
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 2:41 PM
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 9:02 AM
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Sunday, December 18, 2011
And I won lucky draw that night, I think I have lucky draw charm, tak pernah tak dapat! hehe Lucky dalam draw je lah, benda lain tak dpt.
The night got colder and I couldn't stand, we made a move at 11pm and dropped by at our new apartment nearby, Insya allah next weekend we'll move in, :)
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 5:29 PM
Friday, December 16, 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 2:22 PM
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
It's understood to all that I buy this because of the oh-so-me pink rose flacon but the bonus is, it smells really good! Another lucky factor, they are now having the Christmas promotion and I really enjoy good deals of these beauties. And I think I want to go for the Marc Jacobs Daisy also, it smells nicer!
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 2:39 PM
Monday, December 12, 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 4:53 PM
Friday, December 9, 2011
P/S: Please regard this as rantings from unstable hormone secretion. :)
Last but not least
With her dating the HRH Johor, she could be our future Queen many soon... Sesuai!!
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 2:04 PM
Kthnxbye: Can't wait for my Ombak Rindu date tonight!And also DABAI from mak and the ultimatum: My wedding album from my OP!
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 8:18 AM
Monday, December 5, 2011
Last Friday, we went out to celebrate Mak & Abah's anniversary. Kakak and Arif joined too.
Am currently surveying ticket to Kuching. Day after day, the ticket become no cheaper. :( I hope my rezeki to go back to my hometown this month ada... Ameen..
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 11:42 AM
Friday, December 2, 2011
I just came back from doing a sonogram, but the doctor can't determine the gender just yet, because sweet pea is too shy to show more of his/her crotch. But the doctor said 40% it's a baby girl!Yehoo!.. But as much as I want a babygirl, I don't mind if it's a hero.Asalkan sempurna dan sihat, ameen.... Baby is doing well, she's grown way bigger than our previous scan. :)
Baru la terasa nak concentrate at my pregnancy after finally I can get to stay with my husband. Terasa burden to relieved sangat2.. Syukur...After quite a dramatic episode last Tuesday, finally I had the chance tu BARU BUKAK BUKU KAT KLINIK IBU & ANAK... hehe, ya, before this I was uncertained of my location, so I couldn't care less about this, and I only do my check up at private clinic. After being nagged by Mom, baru ada masa jugak and B pun
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 3:10 PM
Thursday, December 1, 2011
For the time, both of are really busy with work and house hunting, as much as I don't want to leave my in law house, I loath that my current workplace is literally one hour drive from Putatan sans traffic jam!Plus, B now is working at Likas hospital.
So, nak buat iklan berbayar kejap, should any of you know any apartment, terrace house nearby Likas, Sulaman, One Borneo area, please inform me asap aight? Because we have two potential houses now tapi both tingkat 3 takde lift, pengsanla saya nanti... huhu...
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 8:55 AM
Friday, November 25, 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 12:12 PM
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
I become a cyborg, I didn't buy any of those, I resumed to fight for my relocation. This is the chronology:-
- I wrote a letter to my department to be released and it got approved.
- I keep shooting emails to JPA for updates and status.
- Remember the guy who offered me tissue? He got transferred to SPRM, there goes his promisesss...
- I spent one whole day to identify any vacancies for my scheme in all ministries and their agencies and departments in Kota Kinabalu.
- I sent emails to all departments and agencies in Kota Kinabalu, and I got some replies.
- I got one reply from one guy in INTAN Sabah, he called me straightaway after several emails. Apparently, he had applied for transfer to Kuching for the last 4 years but to no avail because he has no one to replace his position. In INTAN, he does training and development for government officers, God's will, they are looking for someone who has background in teaching and Human Resources for the replacement. I got both. It must be my rezeki that I found this guy because anything right after that, he got it done for me.
- All I know is , I received my letter on the 11.11.11 of my posting order. And yes I owe him so very much.
- In the midst of this excitement, deep inside, there's still a part of me in my current place. KSM is a superb place so far, everyone is so warm and despite the stacked workloads, it's the most peaceful and positive working place I have ever experienced.
P/S: Like in my previous post, I am supposed to report duty in KK on the 21st of November but due to keperluan tugas dan kepentingan perkhidmatan, I was given an extension until 29th Nov, so, see you KK!
But of course, the cherry on top gotta be ze reunion with my husband! :)
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 9:40 AM
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
"For my head gear, the veil is a ready made and for my tudung, it is all what I already had, mix and match, lace for inner, another inner, I sew beads on it and a normal shawl and the veil over." -July 27th 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 4:49 PM