♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥
- Aida The Pink Goddess
- Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved
Monday, January 17, 2011
After almost a half month passed for 2011, I think I know what my resolution is, to become calmer. I suffer from an obsessive compulsive IMPATIENCE disorder. Everything I want, I want it NOW. Waiting is too unbearable for me. Some of my classic symptoms are:
1. Every time I send my material to tailors, what matters me is WHEN is the fastest they can complete mine.
2. In restaurants, make me wait for maximum of 10 minutes, you can find me waving at waitress to speed up my order.
3. If I buy snacks, I have them opened at the supermarket entrance or worse, few centimetres after the counter already.
4. It irritates me much those who don't get back to me asap. (e.g. emails, text, phonecalls)
5. I always send my clothes to the laundry in the morning (8am), and if can, I want to claim them by noon!or worse, "Can you do it now, I come back after 1 hour?" Yup I can be to that obstinate extent!
6. No surprise if online purchase is tormenting for me. The max I can accept is within 24 hours. Therefore I never purchase online on Thursday to Saturday.
7. If I want something so badly, I will leave whatever state I am in and go straightaway to get it.
This is nuts! That's why I want to get this disorder derailed of my life slowly. I will try to be calmer and try to distract my impatience with other things rather than shaking my legs condoning the "slow" things according to my definition. I used to think its inevitable. Tolong ingatkan aku its not.
Old pictures with ornaments.
Pink never fails to pinkify my Monday Blues..
Isn't pink supposed to be calm? Hurm...
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 11:13 AM