Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Thoughtful One; Lagu Tema: Listen by Beyonce


Someone will always be prettier/handsomer.
Someone will always be smarter.
Some of their houses will be bigger.
Some will drive a better car.
Their children will do better in school
And their husband will fix more things around the house.And their wife will cook the best dishes.
Just let it go, and love you and your circumstances


Think about it!
The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart.
The most handsome man may not complete his study.
The most highly favoured woman on your job may be unable to have children.
The richest woman you know, she’s got the car, the house, the clothes~ might be lonely.
So, love who you are.
Stop complaining about someone else's greener grass.


[click]Listen by Beyonce

Related Posts with Thumbnails