Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My 1sts for 2011; Lagu Tema: Nadiku by Sabhi Saddi

My first meal/ food: Toffee
My first drink: Plain Water
First face I saw: Mom
First face I saw on tv: Rosyam Noor
My First incoming text: Rostika
My First incoming call: Rostika
My First outgoing text: Rostika (replying)
My First outgoing call: none
My first outfit: Bohemian skirt & cardigan
My first destination: Wisma Saberkas
My first purchase: Plain Water

My kind of colour scheme. Would make a beautiful patchwork skirt!

0 chemistry(s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails