Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Art of.... Lagu Tema: Hollywood by Michael Buble

I bet you guys grow up along with this! Genius invention. How can you not love choki2? It's cheap and yummeh! The servings size can limit you from overindulging. That's the deal! I love choki2 so much that I have my own art in eating one :)

1st, rub it between your palm, so that the heat will soften the chocolate

After that tear the top at 45 degree angle, so you can get bigger opening hole, thus more chocolate coming out! :)




Then, twist the tail so you can screw it all the way up to enjoy your paste at the most optimum level! None will become residue at the bottom. Plus, it is easier to just twist than you forcefully secrete the chocolate by squeezing it like usual.

*I did not just posted an entry about eating choki2 right? Did I? This must be sleep-typing or my life is just that boring!

5 chemistry(s):

SweetyMui2 said...

nang fav kmk choki2! mun ngakh lam fridge then makan sejuk2 nyaman gik! hehehe :D

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

ooo u like it chill? :)

Shiba Hisham said...

as for me, choki-choki sedap mkn dgn bread... yumyum

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

shiba, tak pernah cuba lagi! hehe mmg makan bogel2 begitu.hehe

nurulfaridah said...

i love it too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails