Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kids say the Cutest Thing; Lagu Tema: You and I Both by Jason Mraz

I get a lot of comments pertaining my braces, and I don't mean technically. Comments about my appearance and the braces itself. But nothing can beat what kids have to say about my braces. Their remarks are out of this world!

1. Kenapa gigi akak buruk? T____T
2. What's with the letter 'H' at your teeth? Kids really see beyond things!
3. Kenak ada manit2 kat gigi kitak? (Why do you have beads at your teeth) Perhaps she sees it as accessories?
4. Can I touch that? Of course you cant!
5. What's that foreign thing inside your mouth. It's called braces.
6. You like to eat sweets when you are small? I like to eat sweets too, means my teeth become like yours when I grow up? Yup, you should be very2 scared.
7. Kitak makey ubat gigi pedas ka gigi kitak jadi camya? (Do you use the minty toothpaste that your teeth become like that? This one, I cannot relate it at all!


And I am expecting more to come..

ODJ

Top: Nicole
Skirt: Tailored

10 chemistry(s):

Ernie Khairina said...

kitak jadi camnya..comel lah cakap swak =)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

u pandai ckp swak? hehe..

Ernie Khairina said...

nyaman neh! sedap. tu jak =(

mulus betul la kulit aida ni, can easily attract customers for your product range.

Anonymous said...

eeeee, u have the skinniest hand. eeee

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

kids are funny!!! statement from them selalu paling honest yg kita dengar. and comel!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

ernie: nyaman! hehe my skin depends on hormon jgk tu :(

ANO: euww

Eppa: mun sampey menyupankan kita ya best gilak.hahaha

Kak Biena said...

Ubat gigi pedas hahahahaha!!!

Kak Biena said...

Ernie, so super duper agree with ur statement!!

Anonymous said...

wahahahaha!!! u must be really approachable to kids:) so cute..."kenak ada manit2 kat gigi ktk?"

LIYANA LEE

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

heeh kkenak buli adalah! huhu

Related Posts with Thumbnails