Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Sabrina!;Lagu Tema: Soul Sister by Train

Happy 31st birthday to my beloved lovely sister. May all your wish come true and stay sweet, you are amazing just the way you are. We love you! All the best for your new endeavour. Ney tauk sama2 kita duak ke sinun. he


1 chemistry(s):

Biena said...

The word 'ke sinun' really give me the chill. InsyaAllah, doa ah...
Thank you so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails