Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lucky No. 4; Lagu Tema: Lucky by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat

My day started off not so good, it was when my cat accidentally purposely slept on my warm, crispy and freshly ironed working shirt. Pfft, I have to choose another outfit and repeat the ironing. Mom urged me to get ready early because she wanted to deposit some cash. 

I looked at my cell, it's 4th. My favourite number. And it's 4th of January, my FSIL's birthday. Happy Birthday akak, semoga semua impian menjadi kenyataan and may you continue walking hand in hand with luck! No one is as lucky as you, at the tender age of yours, you have everything women want, a happy family.


And today, happy engagement anniversary point five to my other half, Abu Ubaidah. Thanks a lot for still partaking in this journey with me, just to let you know, there's no a single day passes without I'm thanking Him for you in my life. And that's five times a day. And for the glitches, I think we are now at the point where we just can blow them off our shoulders. I love you.



Related Posts with Thumbnails