Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rostika's Trip To Kuching: Day 3; Lagu Tema: Tolong Ingatkan Aku by Ana Raffali :P

I bet most of you know what is Serikin by now, it is a Sarawak and Kalimantan boarder where we can get very cheap stuffs. That's why Serikin is a must in the itinerary. Ada orang tu sanggup wake up and mandi in the wee hours of 500 am lol! Blame me because I keep on reminding her to get ready early because I want to avoid traffic and heat in Serikin later. It  is a bonus when you go there early because they are more lenient with bargaining. We took off at 630am and reached Serikin at 730am. The pilot is yours truly :)

 Seronok.
 Ika dah ta keruan, mata dah melilau2

 Topi Jawwwwaa
 Heaven of Telekungs

Quest for for bounties & loots :)

Then, we stopped in Bau for lunch

Tak pasti apa nama bukit ni. We had our lunch at Bukit Emas.


There's a story behind this lemang. Mak saw a full plate of lemangs at the stall where we ordered our food. Mak asked me to buy some. Apparently, they were not for sale, they were theirs. "-_____-  when our finished our meal, the hawker suddenly gave us this. "Kitak dah nyebut tek, sik nyaman ati kmk" Since you have mentioned, not nice if I dismiss. Well, no one can beat Sarawakian's hospitality. We are sensitive like that.  :)

 On the way back, Mak suggested we dropped by Tasik Biru in Bau.


 Very breathtaking, the lake is literally blue, :)

ODJ
Top: Colours
Skirt: Vintage
Slippers: Crocs

With Mak, credit to Babah.

During vacation, the good thing is we never get exhausted. Thanks to adrenaline. Despite the two hour drive, that late evening, we went out again for Pasar Minggu. Well, since Pasar Minggu is only during weekends, like we have choice kan?

Oh ya, before that, I brought Ika to Swee Kang Ais Kacang, harusss..

 Ika's ABC
My Ais Jagung + Milo Tabur :)


Ika @ Pasar Minggu

Stay tuned....for more

4 chemistry(s):

biskut chipmore said...

comel kak aida pakai tudung tu..
lama tak pakai kan..bestnya g trip

Ernie Khairina said...

cantik kat tasik tu..boleh buat wedding photoshoot aida nanti

abu ubaidah said...

hehe ngidam lemang indah mak,nang org swak hv gud ethics towards guest..

mok pg DELIZEE!!!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

BC: :) tu laa

ernie: hehehe , haunted tu

b:aok eh mak, ngindin, lak lah ktk g delizze

Related Posts with Thumbnails