Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ze Solemnization of AidathePinkGoddess to Abu Ubaidah- 9 July 2011

Alhamdulillah for I am officially married to the man of my dreams and the whole process went smoothly. I have lots of persons to thanks and I owe them whole lot! I think I will have a specific entry of acknowledgment to my wedding committee.

Tha Akad Nikah took place at my own place at 10 am sharp. The groom wasn't late, I wasn't late, thus it was a flawless ceremony indeed. I stayed in Four Points hotel on my wedding eve until 11 of July (ehem :P) and due to the fact that it was full house literally. Both of my siblings and their partners were home! :)

I think I better make it depicted alright?
 Dais by Petra Bridal, inspired by Farish Aziz's wedding

Alhamdulillah :)












1 chemistry(s):

cikbedahlaser said...

salam..
congrat... lama tak masuk.. x perasan awk dh kawin...
tahniah again.. smoga kekal bhgia hga akhr hayat... n dpt anak2 yg soleh solehah serta comel2 mcm mak ayah nye...
tahniah kembali...


(i'm ur silent reader)

Related Posts with Thumbnails