Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ze Wedding of Aidathepinkgoddess & Abu Ubaidah KK Edition












6 chemistry(s):

lily said...

cantiknya! ;)

Miss FZ said...

cantiknya warna hitam! :D

nana said...

cantiknya kak aida! baju in all ceremony were very pretty!sukaaa!:D lain from other wedding..
btw, congrats!selamat pengantin baru. semoga kekal ke akhir hayat.amin :)

Anonymous said...

Assalam Aidalina..Tahniah ye... suka tgok pic wedding aida..simple tapi gojes sesangat..sama cantik sama padan..semoga bahagia hingga ke alam syurga.. :D

~~Nur Anne Jalil~~

#iwrite said...

so sweet..cantik sangat...

lia fen said...

ohhh..sweetttnye...!

Related Posts with Thumbnails