Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dais

To my surprise and others too, I was not involved thoroughly in my own dais design. I gave 100%  liberation & trust to my wedding planner and mom to come up with the design and color. I only provide them with snippets of some dais that I like. Overall, they have done a satisfactory job and I love my dais. My akad dais was inspired by Farish Aziz's wedding and my reception was free style. Actually, for the reception, I kinda dislike the daisies, I think it could have looked better with only roses. My dais were both done by Petra Bridal.


3 chemistry(s):

neeza the gojes said...

DEAR Aida: How lovelies ur wedding ceremony. Everything cantik dan sgt gorgeous lah.. I'm in love everything in ur wedding ceremony. Part pelamin yg nombor 1 tu paling mengancam!


Love n hugs,

neeza

Liyana said...

owhh.. cantiknya... fresh flowers ke? :)

Aini Amir said...

perfect!to me la

Related Posts with Thumbnails