Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

AidaThePinkgoddess is married! :)



19 chemistry(s):

LindaF said...

dah kawen dear??/

lily said...

kak aidaaaa,
congratss.semoga bahagia hingga akhir hayat.u're so gorgeous!

p/s: patut kak aida lama x update blog.hehehe

Unknown said...

tahniah kak aida.. =)

xda entry pun cerita mau kawin..

sooooooo PINK...

-ilyannur- said...

patut lah senyap blog. anyway congrats aida. u look gojes.

Unknown said...

Congrats gorjes.

SweetyMui2 said...

oh my! u're soo beautiful sis..congrats!! xoxo

reena said...

Congratulations Aida!

reena said...

Congratulations Aida!

n i e z a said...

Congrats Aida!
U look pretty in pink! (as always)
Semoga bahagia ke akhir hayat.
AMIN. :)

Khairieah said...

mabruk kak aida :D

:b.i.e.l.a: said...

bunchhhh of congratss kak aida !!!!

God's Angel said...

Congrats Aida.. No wonder dah lame tak update blogg... hihi..
Nnt cite la ur wedding preparation k. Congrats againn!

Ms. Omey said...

gorgeous! conrats :)

Anonymous said...

I'm one of ur silent reader...juz wanted to say Congrats! Looking forward to read more on ur wedding. :)

Phy said...

Alhamdulillah. Congratulations Aida...

Unknown said...

Congrats yang =)

NADIA RAJAMI said...

slmt pgantin baruuu..:P

Miss FZ said...

cantiknya! congrates. :)

saeko_nakamura said...

Selamat Pengantin Baru!cantiknya sis!pink gitu!=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails