Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bridesmaid

I am the luckiest girl in the world when my BFF agreed to be my bridesmaid after I forcefully appointed her at single attempt. Actually, she was the 1st one from outstation who arrived in Kuching. No doubt she is the best candidate because she knows me well than I know myself.  What's more special is this lady performed three songs at my wedding. Yup, she is a professional singer too! :) She performed 3 of our love songs: Cahaya Cinta, You're still the one, & Bertakhta di Hati... To Ika, I can never repay u back my dear! Thanks for everything!






 

 Lunch before Ika left for KK
Tq syg, its a bless knowing you!!

3 chemistry(s):

ika said...

am speechless....huhu...sbnarnya mau jgk ckp thanks to u darling sbb bg aku terlibat in d most important n yet d most beautiful day in ur life...muahsssss....

p/s: sehatnyaaaa aku kan?? hahahha

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

cheyyy fishrman, nda langsung,, saja jak kau tu.hahaha

yaya said...

hai dolls...i really like the way both of u wearing shawls. if ok for u Pn Aida, can u pls share with us how to wear that style? please...please...nak pakai time raya nanti..=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails