Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

:D

After more than 2 years of relationship, I finally break up with my braces. Awkward moment it is, although detached I still have to commit with something called retainer. Having braces is like having your one night stand pregnant, once you are braced, you are screwed bebeh! As much as I like the new look, I kinda miss all the tormenting experiences I had gone through.. So long mr braces.. I will miss you always..

2 chemistry(s):

Shiba Hisham said...

upload la pic aida. mesti lawa gigi aida.. eh2, lawa as for cantik, bukan sombong. hehe

dee said...

ur getting married rite? congrats aida...eh saw ur sis d other day at picc...

Related Posts with Thumbnails