Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ze Honeymoon Part III

One thing about my life that I could consider blessed is the people surround me. Most people I know, although no blood tie, are willing to go extra mile if I should need any help. Just recently, I got the chance to meet with senior back in school. She stayed in Kulai as she serves as a magistrate there, I feel nothing but proud for her for what she has become today. She picked us at the hotel and we had the chance to drop by her workplace which is of course the court. She purposely applied and granted a half day off to bring us around Johor. She then treated us lunch at Malay village restaurant and bought us an awesome wedding gift-steam iron! Bless her for such great hospitality!



0 chemistry(s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails