Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

All About Kuching Reception 9 July 2011 8pm

My Kuching reception venue is determined chosen by my Mom. Sarawak Club is relatively cheaper compared to hotel yet they have similar standard.We go for (of course) Chinese dish because it was the cheapest hehe. It was course by course of 9 types of dishes. The package includes food, PA systems and a complimentary dummy tiered cakes and door gifts for 200 guests. All and all I was fully satisfied with this venue. Credit to Mak for the awesome idea. For both occasions, I chose to get ready in hotel for the weather now is super stuffy and the fact that my place is fully occupied by my relatives. So, for future bride, consider this option because it is super duper convenient! :) Since this post is picture loaded, I better put up my Official Photographer profile here. Again, Mom's idea to pick Fisheye Images as our OP. We had been using his service for my sister's wedding and my convocation and he never failed us. :) For those who are interested can contact him here Kho Chee Hui.





































































5 chemistry(s):

hani apandi said...

semua gambar2 ktk kacak!
colour pink gik ya..
semoga bahagia ke akhir hayat :D

TiNie said...

congratulation aida...smoga berbahagia hingga ke syurga..iffa (adik ipar u) x dpt dtg la yer reception d sabah?

Ms. Fiena said...

hye aida.. i am sooo speechless. how beautiful u are. aida i would like to ask, if u can consider rent me ur pink inner and shawl that u wear during reception. i want to use it with my solemnization dress.

please do response me whether u want to rent it or not. btw. congrats aida the pink gorgeous!!

fiena_1211@yahoo.com

d.a.m.i.q.u.l.a said...

masyaAllah for the greatest and most beautiful wedding ive ever seen!barakallahuma and wish u a happy wed life :)

Hunny Kitty said...

lovely!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails