Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ze Wedding of AidathePinkGoddess & Abu Ubaidah Part II ; Lagu Tema: Rythm of Love

























7 chemistry(s):

lily said...

kak aida,
sgt cntik.! love ur pink theme,the backdrop.
and ur shawl style dgn bunga kat tepi.
so sweet :)

SweetyMui2 said...

huhu..lovely!

LindaF said...

you sangat Cantik..siyes..
btw i tak pernah suka pink..tp sbb tengok u in PINK..masyaallah Cantik sangat2..

Congrates untuk kamu berdua

Anonymous said...

soooooo stunning dear aida!sgt3 suke ut theme,dress,hijab style,hb and all indeed!congratulation dear.

Ainn Rahman said...

You look sooo gorgeous ! PINK ♥♥♥ Wahh, serious suka . Congrates yarh ! (:

nurulfaridah said...

i love your wedding theme
kak aida cantik sgt!
:)

Chelsea said...

Sgt sweet ! Congrats Aida :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails