Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wedding Props

With so many things in hand, I think I gotta pass this one. I managed to only come out with a backdrop. This idea of backdrop I once thought during my undergrads dinner but rejected, yet there was this stupid award that up until now I couldn't think what is the rationale behind that foolish award. God bless!

My sister then made some photo booth props which was from her own initiative. I am happy because my guests were very supportive and they had fully utilized the booth. Glad that I am surrounded by smart and fun people!!

 A DIY centre piece, just for the sake to pinkerize my theme.hehe

 Guest book corner, Thanks for those who signed
 by my sis, super love!
 Pink theme
Macam ni barulah guests!
My powerpuff girls, bubbles and buttercup!



3 chemistry(s):

shima said...

hi dear!

sgt soooka ur backdrop..i jz nk tnya, apa nama material of the backdrop ya? and apa size dia eh? and does it stick to wall ada ke ada dinding plywood? :)

Thanks.

shima.paiman@yahoo.com

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

shima:same material as bunting/banner,2x2feet..iron frame at the back

Najwa H. said...

Kak Aida, nak nanyak sine kitak nempah backdrop ya kah? Macam susah jak nak carik rah Kuching tok. Huhu. Suka mek idea kitak ya. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails