Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Universal Studio Singapore, the whats, where, when and How.

Am currently in Kl right now, with hubby exactly. The story has it, he is allergic to cats (my sis has 12 cats!), so last night he was feline-challenged: sleep deprived, sneezing and wheezing all in one, we have no other option but to eliminate the cause, nope, we don't harm the cats, we move out to the nearest hotel instead. Poor him, let him rest while I'm at my sister's place, helping her with the iftar dishes. All the preparations were ready, lemme take advantage of this swift Unifi connection for my patronizing update yeah?

I think I have yet blog properly about my visit to USS - Universal Studio Singapore. I better put up an assisting post for those who are interested to visit that place next time.

We stayed in Tune Hotel Johor Bahru and from there, we purchased a return bus ticket at RM25 per person and it directly dropped us at USS. The bus counter (odyssey.com) is available at ground floor of Tune Hotel Danga Bay and it's up to you to choose your embark and return time. 

For the USS ticket, we bought it online at asiatravel.com. They said, this option is smart because especially on weekends, it is difficult for you to buy ticket on the spot, they even have limited entry on weekends. The ticket is S$66 per person (to date it is = RM132) for one day pass which is 24 hours. Like for us, we choose embarking time at 730 am and return at 1030pm. Sebab tu sempat jalan2 singapore city at noon.

For more information on USS, you can go directly to their website for better information. As, from my own experience, USS is worth the price, it's fun and clean. If you think you can finish all in one day you are wrong. You will find yourself struggling to catch up with all the seven attractions namely Hollywood, New York, Madagascar, Far far Away, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt and The Lost World. Each of the attractions will have their own characters appearances at every hour. So, you will need time to catch up with them at every park at every hour. You will also be tempted by the souvenirs shop and restaurants. These shops and restaurants are according to the attractions' theme.

Not to forget, the games they have, and paying such amount, you want to play everything don't you? So, it's logic to spend an entire day at USS. For Muslims, worry not, for there is a prayer room provided near the entrance at 'Annual Pass' counter. 
The entrance

Penguins from Madagascar

Walk of Fame at Hollywood

Marilyn Monroe manhole at Hollywood

 At Mel's (halal fastfood) at New York
With Gloria at Madagascar

 Academy Award's Oscar Trophy at Hollywood. (they actually sell this at S$26.90)
With Shrek and Fiona at Far Far Away 

Shrek's castle


The Lost World

 Our lunch at Mel's
Mel's

The entrance to Far Far Away
If you are a shopaholic, I think this place is reasonable for you to shop for souvenirs. You can find souvenirs as low as S$1.80. For those who are interested, you should come here for your pre-visit, especially for someone overseas-virgin like me. Kalau dah mampu nanti boleh la pergi yg oversea disneyland and Universal Studio!




4 chemistry(s):

Anonymous said...

Bestnyaaaaaaa,I miss u aida

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

U must b my long lost friend don't u ? :)

Liyana said...

aida - gelang tgn kite sama kot.. hehe

ibu,mommy,mom... said...

Hi , I suk a tgk you pakai tudung mcm tu, nak Tanya,tak susah ke?

Related Posts with Thumbnails