Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Some things never changed, some do.

For the past three years, it's been my annual routine to send B off and stayed overnight at KLIA. Recently, my flight to KK was at 6 am and we decided to crash in the airport the night before. It was a rerun of what we used to go through before but I had this feelings of epiphany that this time around, this man ain't going anywhere, he's coming home with me. :) That relief, can't be any relief. It's funny when we really care about someone, we can't never cheat feelings :)


Year 2011

3 chemistry(s):

Anna Sue said...

hai aida,

m new in blogging world..just created mine & still learning..i look thru yours & i tot i have seen you before..yes..right, i've meet you..Segi right?? hahaha...you have a lovely pink blog..i likeee

LeEz EnTerPrlSe said...

bestnyaaa dood!!!hepi for u~

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

sharifah: yup,!
azza: thanks!!!!miss u!

Related Posts with Thumbnails