Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Call

 Finally, the leisure time bubble pops! B was called for interview today, means he's gonna begin serving anytime soon. After more than a month honeymooning, I admit I enjoy this break-free life, but we have our mouth to feed.
 Hubby in coffee, I love this color

 Last minute revision, kami tersampai awal kat that place sebab takde jam pulak.
 Me being me
Buying loots for Mak kuching, Yep we are going back to Kuching tomorrow!!







 Is it typo or it exists?

4 chemistry(s):

SweetyMui2 said...

typo ya nak..hahahahaa

NADIA RAJAMI said...

gajuss..:P

Joan said...

kalau di sabah ni biasa lah tu orang spell gajus jadi jagus.. and they memang pronounced it like that also..hehe

Hana Hamidi said...

Aida! hehe Found your blog. How are you? Miss bodycombating with you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails