Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Brand New Ramadhan for Mak and Bapak in Kuching

Dear Mak Kuching & Bapak;

How's Ramadhan treating you or should I say, how are you treating your Ramadhan? I am doing great over here. Me and Abu cooked Nasik Ayam on the first day of Ramadhan, and his chicken was to die for :D It's the 4th day of Ramadhan already and alhamdulillah, I have never missed my terawikh yet. Here we have a lot of masjids and suraus nearby, so we try to go to different ones everyday. It is heartrending to see each of them was packed with jemaah. If in Kuching, we always settle for 8 rakaat, but here I am a proud 23 rakaateer. hhihihi

Yesterday, Abu and I went to bazaar ramadhan for the 1st time. We went to this place called Lok Kawi, it is similar to our Kem Penrissen in Kuching, so all the food are undoubtedly good. I was craving for soto since  three days a go but that particular soto restaurant did not open. Luckily I bought Sup Daging, to compensate my craving, at least the closest to it, and it was really2 nice, reminds me of Bapak. Nyaman sekali juak! hehe

So far, we haven't gone eat out for bukak puasa yet. As for after terawikh, we resume our iftar before we go for our tadarus. We never failed to finish at least a juzuk per night and now we are heading to Juzuk 7. Alhamdulillah.

I hope both of you are doing well over there. Sorry for not being able to celebrate this holy month together.I miss you guys so very mucho!

P/S: My hugs and kisses for Jibril, Bella, Yatim, and Comot.

5 chemistry(s):

Neeja Ami said...

sista,try anOther bazar at Indah Permai ^__^

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

ok ;P

Anonymous said...

show-offs! riak... ada ke pahala?

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

Thanks for adding to my nuffnang anyways!

linahilmin said...

sweet!
forsure ur mum & dad miss u sgt2 kan! :)




ps- anonymous; pemberi pahala/dosa adalah kerja DIA. siapa kita sekadar umat kerdil nk pertikaikan semua tu. *my 2 cents*

Related Posts with Thumbnails