Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Quest for Nachos; Lagu Tema: Raya oh Yeah by Yuna

After a mean tag by elder sis, I had this instant craving for Nachos. Read: Severe. My experience with nachos in Kuching (Pondok Anis) and USS Singapore makes it more profound for me to begin the quest for Nachos in KK. Ika suggested Upperstar and Kakak suggested Fish & Co. Yesterday, we decided to give Upperstar a try but what a downer, they didn't serve Nachos. B being so thoughtful by getting me Chachos but it's the dip that do justice to my craving. hehe...

 B browsing thru the menu

 Heh
 We ordered a pitcher, kusmengat, mbak sa nyawa posa

 I ordered this instead : Taco Mexican Roll, something closest to Nachos? geographically. ehe It's yummeh to the max! For the 1st time I am being submissive to LAMB. Only RM7.90, with a generous portion of fries and coleslaw

 Jeahhhh!
 B's chicken chop ..yawn~
 If life gives you lemon, you make a lemon coke. hehe
 Upperstar Suria

Apple of my eye

 
B's advanced Raya gift *woot*woot*

6 chemistry(s):

Anonymous said...

just tell me how do u do your tudung..awesome...plsss

Akak said...

SKII?????!!!

jeles banget!!!!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

Akak:nak test dulu, klu ngam leh stick to it

Fatya said...

Aida; nk ckp nih, lepas kawin, nampak sgt awk berseri2..

Anonymous said...

Boom badoom boom boom badoom boom boom bila melihat SKII! Me like 1000x!


~Nicki Minaj (ayih apakah?)

mdayat90 said...

Like 1000x for yuna - raya oh yeah..

Related Posts with Thumbnails