Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Husnul Khotimah

Raya is just 3 days away...Am not coming home this raya as I am celebrating with B and Family here in KK. Trip to Sandakan has to sacrifice because B's nephew is ill. All prayers for his speedy recovery..

Alhamdulillah, we completed the Quran 5 days before Raya. So long Ramadhan, we are looking forward to seeing you in many years to come. Nothing can beat the tranquility and benefits that you offer Muslims each year.So are so gonna miss you! :)


3 chemistry(s):

Datu Nazrin Arif said...

apa atuk buat tu?

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

Atok guna Quran application dl laptop dia heh

eva said...

alhmdulillah.. huhu rindu gik ngn bulan ramadan..

slamat hari raya aida..

Related Posts with Thumbnails