Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012

In the midst of ushering the 2012, nevertheless, 2011 has been a blissful year for me, every good thing happened to me this year;

9 July: Got married to my dream guy
15 July: Got new job
17 Sept: Found out about my pregnancy
18 Sept: Report duty for new job
11 Nov: Got transferred to Kota Kinabalu
19 Dec: Moved into our own crib

The bless is beyond words. Alhamdulillah ya Allah, you give me more than what I deserved, may I become a better Muslimah come 2012. 

Happy New Year everyone!


9 chemistry(s):

Nemo said...

happy new year. :D skrg dah jd ur fan, sbb suka baca semua post hehe

abu ubaidah said...

;) ;*

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

:*

Unknown said...

Alhamdulillah.

Unknown said...

selamat tahun baru
moga apa yang diazamkan tahun ni tercapai!

Sabrina said...

Happy New Year!
What a blast you had last year!
May more amazing things happen this year!
Amin!
You & ur husband are so sweettt!!!

Ernie Khairina said...

happy new year aida..buatlah entry 'pink' just anything. i nak cuci mata. heh

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

hahaha, i br nak ckp kat ernie mcm tu!! hehehe

schaficent said...

sis, boleh mintak email tak?

sbb kite nak tanye sesuatu. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails