Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Am I having a hotdog or a cheeseburger?


I just came back from doing a sonogram, but the doctor can't determine the gender just yet, because sweet pea is too shy to show more of his/her crotch. But the doctor said 40% it's a baby girl!Yehoo!.. But as much as I want a babygirl, I don't mind if it's a hero.Asalkan sempurna dan sihat, ameen....  Baby is doing well, she's grown way bigger than our previous scan.  :)

Baru la terasa nak concentrate at my pregnancy after finally I can get to stay with my husband. Terasa burden to relieved sangat2.. Syukur...After quite a dramatic episode last Tuesday, finally I had the chance tu BARU BUKAK BUKU KAT KLINIK IBU & ANAK... hehe, ya, before this I was uncertained of my location, so I couldn't care less about this, and I only do my check up at private clinic. After being nagged by Mom, baru ada masa jugak and B pun MC off, so there we went. All this while, all my previous check ups were about the baby, sendiri tak pernah check pun. Yesterday I managed to do a thorough check up, blood, urine and WEIGHT! It's Official now, besides Air Asia scale, now am phobia to all scales! At 4 months of pregnancy, I have successfully gained 6 kgs! I just couldn't stop nibbling..rasa lapar tu sangat unexplainable.. huhu B dah berkali2 warning to eat right, no snacking, so to nurture that, I just look at Bunga Citra Lestari's post-baby pics..uhuk2...So far, my blood, urine semua normal, except the Hb count more to the low side..but still within the range.


I can totally relate....hehe, baru tambah extra mashed potato dan coleslaw, sy dah mendapat jelingan maut dari B. hahaha

13 chemistry(s):

abu ubaidah said...

40% girl ,60% boy!haha

Unknown said...

wah...brapa bulan dah ktk kak adood?

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

40% girl, 60% tu x pasti dia ckppp..

kmk dh 4 bln 7 hari :)

dilla kamal said...

i gained 30kg when i got pregnant.then i breastfeed my baby and after 1 year plus im back to my pre pregnancy weight, no diet, no exercise.they say breastfeeding is the natural liposuction.good luck aida! :)

Unknown said...

Owh xbrasa kak owh... Anyway enjoy your precious pregnancy moment.... Gudluck!!

Anonymous said...

aida, cek d permai polyclinic yg dekat wisma merdeka tu, ada 3D scan, nampak terus nnt =) ehe.. why not, try at least once..hhe

Anonymous said...

ohya, why a lot of previous photos are no more can be viewed? sedihla tak dpt tgk gambar cam best2 jak

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

dilla: oh that's an inspiration! can't wait. hehe

dayna: tq!

ano: mmg plan tp tunggu 20 weeks kot.hehe

M.A.M.A said...

hehe... biasalah kuat makan time preggy esp. 1st baby.

kandungan kmk bok nak masuk 4 months. 1st baby dolok relaks jak but 2nd tok, cepat cemas & bingong. dun know y.

Kmk d advice ambik vit sangobion k nambah hb, coz hb mek low juak. so far mek mkn vit ya mek x pening2 palak gik, mek x lesu gik. heheh... sik sabar mok check next week.. theeeee.. :P

Jihan said...

makan jak aida tp berpada2 la. jihan dulu first three month asyik mengidam pepsi kfc! tak mau pepsi brand lain. gila kan.hehe.

time pantang nnt buat betul2.kalahkan BCL nanti ;p jihan time pantang dulu turun 15-17kg, capai berat sebelum pregnant. lepas abis pantang jak yg melantak abis2an. tu naik mcm belon skrg..haha. aida mesti boleh punya lah:)

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

wah.. rindu rs nk pregnant juak.. huhu. 6kg? okla ya dood, still within range. uu baby malu ehs, sy pon sik sbr mok tauk gender nya!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

mama nabihah: thanks for the sharing, preciate it!

Jihan: jihan just naik 17kgs je? alaa, sikitnya, senangla nak trn tu... aida masa 1st 3 months benci gila tgk lauk pauk... nak termuntah je skrg da ok. ehhe

Eppa: tp eppa, 6 kgs yalah yg membuatkan sy tido d gym sebelum nikah, ilek jak nait. hahaha.. bunga kacak gila oh!

bby malu, gik tutup2. hehe hrp2 dpt kawan main k suha!! hehe

Mama Gee said...

semoga aida selamat sepanjang tempoh kehamilan ni ya...terlambat wish Congrat...tp masih sempat lg... :)
take care :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails