Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Sweetest thing from my sis....

written by my sister.. sob sob sob
You can also read it [here]

25.12.11


Dear Wa Biena's sweet pea...

Dear sweet pea,

Read on my header that you are now 20weeks old. How's everything on the inside? The recent video showed the ingenuity side of you sweetie. I've been pestering your mom for that video where it shows you pulled off some sujud stunt, it freaked your mom a little bit but for Wa Biena that was a sign of intelligence, you may not realize it but you emulate your mom's good deed, she never fails to perform her solat, no matter how tired she  is. Clever little one. Ameen.

Oh how time flies... Seems just like yesterday when your mom did her pregnancy test at Wa Biena's crib. The excitement is still fresh in my memory and pretty soon in May you'll meet me. But up till now Wa still doesn't know what are you, are you a boy or are you a girl sweet pea? Only time will tell and for now Wa will just call you sweet pea, as your parents fondly address you.

Sweet pea, your nenek reminds Wa Biena all the time not to be too excited as we are welcoming the first grandkid in our little family. But I'm pretty sure she is way more excited than I am, in fact both nenek and pak nek. Wa Biena on the other hand is always thinking of you, imagining the day I'd react when you arrive into the world, the very moment when Wa Biena gets to greet you, "Assalamualaikum ____________ ". I pray hard that I'd be able to witness your arrival sweetheart. As much as your mom had been there in my life, I want to be there on her special day of welcoming you. I can't wait.

Of late sweet pea, do you know what Wa Biena's been up to? Despite nenek's advice not to be overly excited, Wa Biena has been hopping a lot on parental blogs, googling away baby's stuff and I've been persuading your mom and dad to consider water birthing. Do you think you'll be comfortable with that sweet pea? Well that all depends on your mom's strength, but knowing your mom I know by any means she will face no problem getting you out insyaAllah, she's one strong woman!

Here's something I want to share with you sweet pea. Your mom is at times stubborn but this is the one trait that encapsulates her strong attributes. Her determination to be close with your dad was driven by her love for you sweet pea hence the endurance when she was alone in KL. Even now sweet pea, your mom is driving alone in a tiny vehicle to work, tolerating a 45-minute drive. And your dad is going through hardship during his houseman term, so please understand when you seldom hear his voice . They both are taking all these step by step just like other newly parents. And I'm happy that you've been nice to your mom during her first trimester. I know you'll be a good kid.

And I'm pretty sure that of recent you noticed mom's heart has been palpitating more than usual? This is because she went up and down moving stuff to your new crib. And here's a little something you can remember your dad by; he put up the curtains and put on the bedsheet for your mom while she was at work. Now isn't that sweet? You are indeed one lucky kid.

Sweet pea, in the midst of our excitement to welcome a newborn, it's only natural that Wa Biena spent a lot of time on the internet googling away nursery decors for you. And here's some:

Now, if you're a boy

Tiffany blue is Wa's favourite and so as owl.


This is how Wa Biena would do it. If I had the chance.

This decor reminds me of your dad, very preppy and proper.

Your parents's initial

Wa Biena loves this too, sunny and bright,
the attributes that I want you to have.


And if you're a girl

Oh the 4 posts! Classy!

Wa Biena loves black baby cot

Is chandelier too much for a little girl?

Another lovely room

This is how Wa Biena would do it ;-)

But knowing your mom sweet pea, she would probably give you this,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

Notice that tutu over there? Yeah that pretty much sums up your mom.
Till then sweet pea, be nice, eat well and rest well. Kick only when your mom is not eating as much as she's supposed to ok?

And here's a song for you sweet pea. Ronan Keating's 'I Hope You Dance'

Hugs and kisses from Wa Biena.


PS: Sweet pea, apart from nenek and pak nek, I think the person who'd pamper you to the core is your Maksu Elin. Last I heard, she was surveying a RM1k car seat for you so, brace yourself. 

8 chemistry(s):

Nemo said...

that is so sweet :) sobsob too

Nemo said...

that is so sweet :) sobsob too

Admin said...

wa tu apa? mak cik?

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

wa tu mak long in swakian. hehe

Anonymous said...

this is sooo sweet! I adore you Aida..take care! :)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

:)

Joanne Juend said...

sisterly love and nothing can beat love :)

that is so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I'm seriously crying when I read the post. U are indeed one lucky lady to have such a loving big sis. I wished I have one too but seeing that I'm the eldest..


Stay safe sis aida for the remaining time of your pregnancy!

P/s, Does Sabah have water birthing method as in now? How convenience is that for mothers' to be. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails