Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm on leave today!

Along my pregnancy, I only vomited like twice, alhamdulillaah........I couldn't totally relate what is 'morning sickness' because I hardly experience one. But, come 4th month, the nausea feeling kicked in. In the morning I feel all fine but towards the evening, heartburn takes place and I begin to feel nauseated. And you can see me walking like am in my 9th month already. Allah is great, He gave all these when I am close to my husband, so since he is the one who's responsible of making me this way, :P he has no other choice but to take care of me, but I try my best not to take advantage because B's job needs him more. 

So, I'd like to ask preggers/moms out there, what is the best remedy for heartburn and nausea?I find a decrease in my appetite too.

Last Friday, we went out to celebrate Mak & Abah's anniversary. Kakak and Arif joined too.




Am currently surveying ticket to Kuching. Day after day, the ticket become no cheaper. :( I hope my rezeki to go back to my hometown this month ada... Ameen..

anyways, this is so drooling, muat ka perut?


15 chemistry(s):

Liyana said...

berseri2 aida :)

TiNie said...

i dont know what to advise for the nausea thing, i only know about the heart burn. please take plenty of WARM WATER, n InsyaAllah it will go away..

Unknown said...

kak adood, makin berseri muka ktk ehh....

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

dah start kick in dah morning sickness ya? nsb bait ada husband d sisi..take care dood~

Noa Hamrin said...

Aida, maybe you van try VCO for your heartburn, and it's safe for preggers too :) visit ctok http://powercatalystkuching.blogspot.com

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

liyana & dayna : neyda, gemok ya.haha
eppa: ylh tek, penin gila & mencik sa loya ya
noa & tinie: tq2, will cek it out!

saeko_nakamura said...

comel!=)

Pinkwatch said...

try gaviscon utk pregnant woman... my gynea kasik gavison for my heart burn...and he also advice to take small meal at a time... elakkan makan pedas dan berminyak.. willmake your heartburn worst...

Noa Hamrin said...

ThePopLook dress :-) i like them very much,go find something bigger with tali at waist lah, then you can rock it throughout your pregnancy :-)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

pinkwatch: oh there's gaviscon for preggers will cek it out :)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

tinie
& noa: :) tq

Anonymous said...

glowing skin!!! take care aida :)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

tq:)

Mama Gee said...

cantiknyaa aida...
dress tu pun cantik...tp
mama tak muat..mama pakai size uk10-12..hik3..kalo muat dh lama beli hehe

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

mg: hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails