Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sleepless






Do you have something that U r tooo stingy to lend and you care for it more than you care for yourself, and it was your biggest splurge purchase, your dream come true, and the most beautiful thing and the most pricey thing you have ever purchased? For me, it is my veil, someone borrowed it, I regret of lending it and now it makes me sleepless everytime.


I want it back!!!! But I dun know the most proper way to harass the person.......... :'(

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Please, I miss it soo much!

12 chemistry(s):

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

erk?? who???

Ernie Khairina said...

omg, mine too! and it almost ..eh more than a year now, and of coz it's pink! T_T

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

eppa: my mom;s fren, she said she wanted to imitate the design

ernie: exactly! benda tu laaaaaaa aida plg takut jadi! pinjam x bg2 balik....

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

haiseh, susah nya gyaaa..mun sik dberik lak kecik atie.. hehe berlagu Pulangkan jak awk..

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

i hope i can get it back asap, nyesal tak sudahh

Haslina Hashim said...

Aida, lain kali mun terasa ragu2, sikboh ajak pinjamkan kepada orang. Manusia tok ada perangai yang pelik: pandai berjanji dan convince orang bila maok pinjam barang/cash, tapi once dah dapat - terus lupak. Kes short term and long term memory loss! As if those promises sik pernah diutarakan. Manusia nang jak mudah lupak... Anyway, jumpa this Sat!

Haslina Hashim said...

Hey, why don't u say u need it for some occasion and then ask her to return it back? Works most of the time. ;)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

i' ve harrass her by saying my fren needs it but to no avail.

Appy Fiza said...

aieeee i totally agree with haslina. like me now, nyesal pas mmnjamkan duit ngan someone yg suka bjanji manis p sampei nektok x juak bayar2 eh. in a nutshell, fikir mena2 lok b4 nk mmnjamkan barang valuable dgan org lain.

Haslina Hashim said...

fza: Well said! :)

Anonymous said...

how bout u say that u just need it for a while n nanti u pulang balik kat dia..just say like that la, but then nti if she asked for it, u said some1 took it n u didnt know, bla2 sumthg like that..

belakon skit, ckp u just need it kejap je, want to show to some1 or whatever..n then, jgn bagi kat dia lg..heheh..

sumtimes works..its a little white lie..but afterall, it is yours, not hers =) gud luck!!

tell us if it work out!!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

guys, i have got my veil back.hehehe, yes, i did say that my fren wants to borrow it hehe !

jgn salah sangka, saya bukanla kedekut, tp ada certain thing je saya kedekut gila3! heeee

Related Posts with Thumbnails