Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

sweet 24!














blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com




I'm 24!
and loving it!



blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

8 chemistry(s):

LindaF said...

hepi besday n sweet 24 dear

Ani Inherown said...

sory sekda hadiah . wish jak :(

Joan said...

happy birthday girl! many happy returns..

i love pink like you do too.. ^_^

Hafizah Suhaimi said...

happy birthday ;))

f.i.e.z.a said...

happy bday kazen jaoh sayaaaa =)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

thanks to alll!~~~

Wizza said...

hehe kecik je hppy bday tu..

anyway happy 24th birthdayyy
Stay pink slalu =)

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

happy birthday darl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails