Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Remember my post "What I found at my backyard this evening"?

Well, I think a bunch of fellows are considering my backyard to be their home!!




There are 4 of them altogether

Posing westlife..hehe

Planning to keep this one,white with mustard patches

He's a male, and he's the biggest! I wanna raise him up like my Hafiz or Remy!


5 chemistry(s):

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

name him lucas scott! sy teringin nak berik nama pusak camya, tp i cannot afford anymore male cat. gatal! hehe

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

yaaa, bok nak nyk apa nama seswai! yup lucas scott!! heehe

Haslina Hashim said...

Aida.. what if you adopt jak sidaknya semua? At least boleh jadi penghibur Aunty di kala nya boring2. Hehehe...

akmabolhan said...

nadia tok kah?? anaknya semua kiuttttt

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

kak haslina: tot of that tapi.....ehehehe

ima: aok nya lah yaa! ehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails