Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Nyamai Ken

Hari ni pergi ke pasar bersama parents. Teruja tengok bunga kantan yang sedang blooming! Gorgeousness! I want the exact color for my wedding nanti.hehe...

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com




Overexcited of the flower, I stumbled and fell. Guess what, I tore my jeans and scratched my knee, luckily it is my 70% off PDI jeans. kalau Levi's huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

7 chemistry(s):

Nurul Khairunie said...

torn out jeans are very in now. don't worry.

=)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

hhehehe mr brightside! he

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

ayih2. tergugok indah.. badi azza lh tok.. huhu. mns azza.

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

btw, the bunga kantas is really you!!!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

yalah, mek 2 aza dah, next is? jeng3..hahahaha, kacak bunga kantan ya live, leh polah jd bouqet sik? hahaha

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

mesti la boleh.. bau nya??

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

alu bau laksa penang,hahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails