Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009









dah oktober dah!! It's October already... Sharu uktubar!~


so?

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com







6 chemistry(s):

Nadhirah said...

so?
-tertanya2-

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

so la ti do..hehe

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

so, happy becoming birthday! hehe

Ani Inherown said...

its your birthday hehehe

Nadhirah said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Konvo & Birthday.
So, presentsssszzz!!
Lots & Lots of them!!!
weehoOoo~

Lee Lee said...

my bday too :) :) <3 <3 <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails