Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pan Pac Sutera

Another feel good night to enjoy, last night, we enjoyed the last complimentary passes to dine in Pan Pacific Sutera. Seriously if not because of all these free passes, we think we had enough of hotel food already. Some of them are just blergh! Luckily, Pan Pacific made it up. They have the best roast beef and the ultimate chocolate volcano. I actually had two good helpings, that made B gave me the look. Pfft!

I'm loving this top , it justifies me definition by definition! 

 
When the husband is fairer than the wife

The ambience,. (that's what we are actually paying for when it comes to dining in hotels right?)

8 chemistry(s):

Anonymous said...

cantik top dan skirt. beli kt mana... tertarik la...

judi bola online said...

lebih klop lagi kalo tasnya warna pink juga mbak

nice pix

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

Tq, ano, top from
Esprit dan skirt buat sendiri

Anonymous said...

Ohmy, sy admire dressing akk!!! Sentiasa cun..Boleh akk bt tutorial ur shawl style?? Thanks.. :)

Khairieah said...

kak aida, gambar atas sekali belah kiri sama macam senyuman ayraa :D

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

:))

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but I think you've mistakenly put the name of the hotel.. Pan Pacific Sutera does not exist. Yang ada pacific sutera ja di kk.. Pan Pacific bukan di yg dkt KLIA tu ka?

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

Ano: oh ya, pacific sutera, always thought its panpac sutera. tq for the amendment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails