Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dinner and MaulidurRasul

Last Maulidur Rasul, I was still pregnant with Ayra, so I was dropped from the marching namelist. This year, I volunteer! Our director refused to come up with a ready list because according to him, he wanted to look for those who are IKHLAS in performing ibadah.

The marching started from Bandaran to MUIS as the assembly point. It was a fun experience because it was my first experience since forever!The last time was only during school I think. Some said it's bidaah but when it comes to something good we just need to do it with an open heart, don't think too much.




Last Friday, I had two complimentary pass to dine at Shang Ri La Tanjung Aru, the last time we had was Shang Ri La Tuaran. My verdict is, the international buffet was plain, nothing special. The tuaran branch was way better and more tasty! Since I have only two, we wanted to take the opportunity to celebrate us. Ju st us! Sorry for my instag followers, it was actually not our anniversary, hihi, our anniversary is in another 7 months! hehe,


Pink parade uols.

 At the Asian counter
 This ladies and gentlemen, is Mongolian Dish
 The entrance with huge fresh flowers do
Our little family plus my lesportsac clutch.hihi

2 chemistry(s):

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

i was thinking what anniversary la kitak duak celebrate... mun couple bulan 9, marriage bulan 7. heeeee.

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

waa eppa keep track hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails