Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Warning: this is a vanity & Useless post that you may dismiss!

About.... Jackets!

Who has seasonal craze/obsession? I'm so with youuuu! Some may had seasonal craze with shawls, shoes, watch etc. Currently I am so into JACKETS! Biker, tweed & blazer are my current addiction! Some are with lace sleeves and chains. 





And the best are PINK! :)))

And no. 2, (Yes I have TWO seasonal craze right now)...is souvenir tshirt! he Come on, they are cheap, comfortable and they have great designs, how can you not fall prey to these! ehe


11 chemistry(s):

Anonymous said...

salam kak... em berapa tinggi kak ek? sy nak ugak test kai skirt labuh cam akak...hehehhe

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

i'm 161cm, i x wear jeans/pants because i hv thunderous legs :(

Anonymous said...

Salam sis, i Like ur style..hehe..mind to share where u bought that pink jacket? Thx!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

Which pink jacket? :)

Anonymous said...

1st pic =) 2nd also nice..like it too

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

Oic, both i bought in boutiques at lintas plaza :)

Anonymous said...

Opps,i ddont knw wheres that place..hehe..btw,thx sis..u look gorgeous!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

Lintas plaza is in kk, r u from here ? :)

Anonymous said...

Im from labuan =)

Jacq said...

Pinks tu from porgie & co kan kak??sia nampak tu ari sana..akak mmg org kk?

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

Yup jacq!! He

Related Posts with Thumbnails