Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 11, 2013

Ayra goes to work

After 3 days of leave, I went home only to know that I HAVE to go to work because there was an urgent matter. This is conflicted with the fact that my babysitter had to go back to her hometown too because of urgent matter.

I had hopelessly texted my boss, whether I can bring my daughter to work today, because I have nowhere to leave her, with a sad face emoticon! I don't want to give a bad impression of applying for emergency leave after a long leave. So, I brought Ayra to work today. 

Thought it was hard, but.. Ayra was napping half of the time and if not, she was everywhere to be found with my colleagues! haha, this made thinking of bringing in her cot in my room. Very easy! heheh Luckily she behaved and not cranky. Because of late e.g. in kuching, she was one cranky pot! 






2 chemistry(s):

mama leen said...

alolo.. cian dia tdo... hehe

Qaseh Suhaida said...

Ayra good girls...

Related Posts with Thumbnails