Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Mak's Birthday Celebration; Lagu Tema: The Way You make Me Feel by Michael Jackson

Dad wass not around on Mak's birthday, he was in Sibu for a Radiography course. So, a delayed celebration it'd be. Dad chose the place, non other than our famous seafood junction- Topspot. Topspot is still tospot if mirrored. hahaha apakah..


For the first time, we ordered Nestum Prawn. Yummeh to the max, but  can be very filling for your tummy. I could only manage to dunk into a piece! Definitely a must try.



On the real day, (yesterday)I brought Mom for a simple birthday lunch at Delizze. A dispute with the waiter almost ruin the day. Mak insisted for an early lunch because she didn't want to miss the Royal Wedding of William.


Mak picked this fruit tart to serve as her birthday cake :)
Happy Birthday Mak, you are the bestest Mother in the whole wide world
Tagging both my beautiful sisters.

2 chemistry(s):

abu ubaidah said...

saper yg cute2 tu hehe , i love u baby

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

yg cute2? tu namanya udang.haha I love u more b!

Related Posts with Thumbnails