- I cleanse, tone and moisturize my face. Never fail no matter how tired I am. Clean face curbs bacteria activities. Simple.
- Once in every 3 days, I will scrub my face, this is a more intense way to cleanse your precious. It goes deeper but do not do it too often you'll end up having very dry face.
- Make warm water your main drink. This enhance your skin from within, making it radiant and moisturized.
- I make sure my hands (nails) are clean every time before I touch my face. Thank God I have "surgeon syndrome". I have issues touching things with bare hands. You will never knew what have you touched through the day don't you? So, be extra careful with touching your face with you hand.
- I also take Evening primrose for supplement.
On different note.. I am not feeling well today, Mom has prepared all my favourite, grilled chicken and tom yam. She even bought me laici kang. I love u mak...
Our national hero, Dr. SMS is engaged to be married to Dr. Halina today. The wedding will take place on 101010, the same date he went to ISS. Did I tell you I create a capsul for that event? hehe..not the tunang, the space thing la. hehe .. Congrats to him...