Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDA THE PINKGODDESS.BLOGSPOT!



Happy Birthday to my Blog! Thanks for always being there for me to pour all my bittersweet experiences. For being the only non-judgmental friend ever. Thanks for being a mediator for me and my loved ones. You have made me make new friends as well. I love you so much, my blog, Aida the Pink Goddess. I remember the 1st time I wanted to pick a name for you, it didn't take long, I want something that portrays femininity, strength and not that cliche. Pink is a must and the moment I set eyes on Kim Kardashian, the word Goddess just popped out from no where. Now, it's rare for people to separate me from Aida the Pink Goddess. You are my possession, and I won't give up on you my blog, you have been with me through thick and thin.



It's hard for me to omit you from my life, you make me look forward to meeting you after every occassion, futher more, setting you up, marks the beginning of the best moment in my life-Kota Kinabalu. All the way, I have got compliments, advice and even critics about you, but baby, I will keep moving on. Happy 1 year old my beloved Aida the Pink Goddess! Not to forget you have seen most of my many avatars, (most of them in pink.hihi).



Writing a blog is like nurturing a daughter, hence I have plans for her.

  • To get myself a DSLR
  • And to share my blogs with guest-writers

Foremost, thanks to all ardent readers, thanks for being passionate about this and zealous enough to be by my side.....


Anyways, this is me 1 year old. =)


These are amongst my fav entries through out the year: they're random

a
b
c
d
e
f
g
h
i

16 chemistry(s):

anis said...

dear, you make pink look good than ever. please keep moving on, i love your blog so much, happy birthday atpg!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

thanks anis! bear with me!

aizat said...

happy birthday aida the pinkgoddess! your blog is one of the many thats fun to read! keep up!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

tq2! for another year to come! cheers!

Anonymous said...

cuweet nyer die pakai pink!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

mmg gila pink sejak dlm perut mak lagi.he

noraini said...

baru setahun ye? keep it up. Love u and ur blog!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

dah setahun! thanks for following!

Anonymous said...

dulu bukan nama blog u lain ke? its not aidathepinkgoddess kan?

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

bermula dgn pinkgoddess, pernah tukar in between, ultimate aidathe pinkgoddess.. cldnt care less because the author has always been the same. =)

Liyana Lee said...

happy bday aidathepinkgoddess!~~
btw, aida, i dunno if its just me or u and ur fiance look A LOT alike time kecik2..coba ktk compare pic of that younger u and a younger him~~
so i gez bleh tauk la gney rupa ur children lak ;)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

thanks liyana! well, i never knew dat! hehehe, if that's so, our minis will look a lot like each other la oo..heh

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

please don't stop writing dear.. keep writing and always be yourself.

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

love u aifa, people like u makes me not to stop writing! =)

yayaHarry said...

happy birthday aida the pink goddess :)
nice layout & keep on blogging!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

thanks yaya

Related Posts with Thumbnails