Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cousin Asmah

Fetched cousin Asmah today, only to realise that I left my cell the moment I reached the airport. Such an absent minded I am #$$@#! She had an appointment with a masseur but then cancelled because she hurt her hands. We picked up lil sis then dropped by Swee Kang for a quick lunch before I sent her off to EPF building. She is here for work purpose actually.


Me & cousin

Notice am wearing the hand sewn? ;D
They nibbled on the cucur campur

Both of them had mee hoon belachan! Yummy to the core!

P/s: I broke the car's door

6 chemistry(s):

Anonymous said...

radiant!

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

aaaaa.. trinngin nak makan mee hoon belacan!!

Ernie Khairina said...

hand sewn tudung cantik =) byk makanan sedap kat sana eh, i've been to kch twice

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

tak seotai ernie!! heheh, ya kat sini byk makanan sedap2!! hehe

i adore u said...

hai Adida. just wonder macam mana u pakai tudung ct ni enk? sebab i try pakai, belakang jadi sangat pendek pendek and nampak my back neck. if possible, boleh u bg tutorial on hw to wear this ind of udung? and pic of it from the back jugak. reli looking forward for it. Thanks!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

hi, kena cari tudung siti yang lebar sikit kot, and baju make sure tak besar leher, i'm quite conscious pasal ni, tell u what, tudung siti ni senang je nak pakai..hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails