Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Lunch laggggggiii


I woke up with teary eyes this morning. I cried in my sleep. But I swear I could not recall what my dream was! hummm..And another strange thing, my cellphone was turned off! I remember I just had it charged yesterday.. hummmm..

AND APPARENTLY SOMEONE HAD GODEK2 MY BLOG.. =) I love you baby!

But for sure I woke up to a rezeki today, Lunch (again) @ JJ with and on Azza.. =)



Miss Azza

I did not finish my meal...

Issues brought up during lunch sgtlah serious and heavy. From tanda2 kiamat to masalah rumahtangga Adam, Nur dan Kat serta Aidil dan Leya. Hahaha... Nur Kasih is everywhere. Oh ya, I had crispy mee in tomato sauce and Aza had Mee Kolok! Thanks Azzaaa.....
Azza sik nangga camera, sorry la za tiada peluang ke-2...

7 chemistry(s):

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

haaaaahhhh, sudah la kita duak. sik alah2 kuar. tension indah sy sitok. hehe.


ptt awk sekpat dikontek, aaza alu ym sy nanyak ney awk. jauh li jak urg dtanyak nya.. hehe

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

hahahhaa, lawak la azza, nang byk halangan, dah jak internet sy sik pat diconnect, pasya sy bok sedar hp off! aduii...time aza call, saya lom mandik!! haha

mala jak kuar ngan azza paa..hehehe

Qis said...

macam mana nak dptkan kulit semulus yours???? ada rahsia?? kongsi la kat sini..

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

Qis: mulus ker? uhuhu, rule of thumb: cleanse, tone, moisturize. never sleep with a dirty face and of course, drinks water beyond lots..

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

*drink

Anonymous said...

cantiknyaaaaaaaaaaa awak pakai red!! gorgeous!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

thanks! biasa je tu

Related Posts with Thumbnails