Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

RESIPI KEK BATIK

Diet aside, now I would like to share one of my favourite recipes, my compulsory-bring-along whenever I fly from Kch-KK. My mom's KEK BATIK. This recipe is actually handed down from my grandma. I swear it tastes different from the other kek batik I have ever tasted.

So, I begin with the ingredients.

*This recipe is for 2 blocks of butter.

the ingredients are as follow:

2 blocks of butter
2 glasses of sugar
2 glasses of flour
10 eggs
1 packet of milo (smallest)
1 can of condensed milk
Half glass of cocoa
Half bottle of browning
Chocolate colouring
500 g marie biscuits (cap ayam)







After all are mixed well, pour the mixture into a wok.


With low fire, stir the mixture until it transforms into a sticky texture.


Once it is no longer liquid (not sticky to the wok), this is the best time you put in the biscuits to get the not so crunchy and not so soft texture.




After they are totally absorbed into each other, take it out and press evenly in a container or mould. Air for 45 mins before you chill it in a refrigerator.


This recipe produces this much


SELAMAT MENCUBA!

8 chemistry(s):

Anonymous said...

resipi xjelas la...sbb tulisan warna kuning..latarblakang pink..susah nk bca..hrp dpt bntu

EmeLiena said...

eme nk tryy <3
thx 4 da recipe :)) ~

Anonymous said...

this recipe is using condensed milk or sweetened milk? hehe. bingung pula, sebab condensed milk but gmbar sweetened milk klau xtersilap tgk. :) seriously nak try buaat. sebab, FMIL insist on nak sy buat hantaran salah satu hasil tangan sendiri. :)) please reply, or.. ada cadangan kek lain yang better ke untuk hantaran? please mail me at sheril.amanda@rocketmail.com

Nurul said...

Hai Aida,
Sukatan gelas tu macam mana ek..Gelas besar mana..
Thanks

~Ummi Syaakirah ~ said...

ano: u guna susu pekat manis, ganti gula...kalo susu cair, mana nak rasa manisnya. :)

nurul: guna cawan minum teh tu pun boleh..ikut suka kita, tp kalo nak kek jadi lembut skit, tepung tu buat 2 cawan tp x perlu padat2 la. try and error. sy gerenti kek batik ni sedap ok kalo jadi:) dah bykkkkkk kali sy buat, my family pon suka! ^_^

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

thanks jihan sebab tolong jawabkan! huhu, tak terjwb aida...

untuk readers, kalau nak baca clear, highlight kan k :)

Anonymous said...

ohh. okayy. thanks so much! :) ada masa practice lagi ni~ hee~ ada cadangan kek lain2 x yg sesuai untuk hantaran && org mmg banyak suka?

Liyana said...

sy selalu buat kek batik guna butter, milo, biskut marie, susu pekat manis, kacang tanah yg disangai sikit, hehe simple je, jimat kos :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails