The cookies look so tempting tho, that I straightly google for the recipe and share it here. Could some of you guys try and tell me how is it? Cuz I dun have all the utensils needed. =(..I directly got the recipe from here.
1. Freeze cookies for 3 hours.
2. In a heavy-gauge 3-quart saucepot heat oil to 350 degrees F.
3. While oil is heating, set up a sheetpan with paper towels for draining.
4. In a medium-sized mixing bowl stir water into buttermilk pancake mix with a wooden spoon until thoroughly combined. As soon as batter is smooth, dip each cookie, one at a time, into batter and smooth batter, making a thin coat completely around the cookie. Place coated cookie carefully into hot oil. Repeat for each cookie. Fry on both sides, turning over once until golden brown.
5. Remove fried cookie from hot oil with metal tongs and drain on paper towels. Dust with confectioners sugar.
6. Let cool slightly (about 2 minutes) before serving.