Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Aidathepinkgoddess' Charity Sale

Alhamdulillah, everything went well for my charity sale, all and all we have successfully collected RM1020 for the 2 days sale. It was all fun yet not an easy task. The most challenging would be to really man the booth until the end. Luckily I got helping hand from my brother in law who generously lend his shop foyer and actually spent his precious time to man the booth too! He's too cool. 

I learnt a lot from the program, now I know how it feels like when you ridiculously bargaining, and how it feels to literally work for wages. Thanks to those helping and supporting by visiting the booth! I really had fun and happier when I actually have ever given back to the community. Looking forward to organizing similar activity maybe in 3-6 months time because, I am really out of bajus! ahaha! But seriously I am calmer when I can get rid some of my stuffs. Too many of them. It's time to let go.
sorting out
first day

2nd day
 handing over the fund

Actually it was a task given by JPA in order to get confirmed prior our 6 months DPA course. We are to organize a CSR program and I chose Charity Sale. Luckily, it was a success!

3 chemistry(s):

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

sy pindah rumah riya pon ade 1 extra large luggage bag + 3 boxes of clothes yang sy nak let go. nak berik urg tp sik tauk siney nak merik.. huhu

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

mesti bj time pregnant nak pa hehe

Sue Sumie said...

Sesiapa yg nak derma baju2 trpakai bleh pos atau kalau dkt2 area melaka leh hntar pd sy..setiap mnggu sy ada buat garage sale utk charity ni juga.... ;) email to me : mrsfadhil@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails