- Used to be 25 inch in the waist dept, now I hardly fit into my bottoms :(
- Workloads have begun to stack up :(
- Honestly, I am not into office, clerical work, I miss teaching, because now I am taking orders a lot, like A LOT! Now I am doing what I used to do in SEDC.
- Funny thing, my degree is in Human Resources, so is my masters, now am serving at Human Resources Department at Ministry of Human Resources. Memang Human Resourcer lah saya ni sampai bila2..
- Am doing very fine with minimum morning sickness, actually it's more to evening sickness for me
- My job has landed me experience to be a monitoring officer at the Parliament. It was super
coolcold inside. If you should catch Dato' S Subramaniam, haa that's my boss.
- People here think that Bintulu is very near to KK. They know that I am dying to go back to KK, so for every Bintulu inspectorate, they will send me there so that I can go back to KK in between. Whatt thee?
- Last but not least am counting seconds to go back to Kota Kinabalu for my Deepavali holiday. This is my first ever experience of Deepavali public holiday as we never had it in Sabah & Sarawak..