Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Busy Like A Bee; Lagu Tema: Lazy Song by Bruno Mars

I have just checked out from a training course. I exerted myself for the past few days but nevertheless, it was a fun experience. Learnt a lot of new things, (and baru tahu saya berketinggian 161.5cm) included in the combo- newly found acquaintances!

Half of my things, traveling light issue. teehee

Registration

Pardon my highest pixel hp cam. Time riadah, seni robik gitew..

It's time to surrender the number


New friends

Now I am energy and sleep deprived! 

6 chemistry(s):

syuhada said...

hai aida, been your silent reader,
you really got prominent cheekbones!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

is it.. tembam lagi ada.haha

Jihan said...

tembam? mana ada tembam mcm tu. hehe. btw, aida mmg slalu bawa 3 botol air ka? :)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

tembam la aida, kalau boleh aida nk bawak berbotol2 tp 3 je termampu. hehe

izzanis said...

salam singgah.. nice blog here.. :D

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

welcome eezance

Related Posts with Thumbnails