Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jem & the Holograms to celebrate Week of The Rights of The Children Lagu Tema: Jem & The Holograms theme song

According to my friend who is teaching Early Childhood Education, commencing from the November 20th  to 27th is the Week for the Rights of the Children, and the current FB buzz is to post your favorite childhood cartoon and invite your friend to do so. Well, my favorite cartoon during my time was............. Jem & the Holograms! (Do I need to justify why??? It's blatant!)

Jem Theme Song, phenomenal!

Her TM eye make up & the earrings!

 L-R: Aja, Shana, Kimber, Jem, Stormer Pizzazz, Roxy (the far right are the Misfits!!)
 Can't be any pinkier! I loike!!

For those who didn't follow Jem or who are just simply not from my time, here is the excerpt of Jem & the Holograms

"JERRICA BENTON/JEM is the eldest daughter of Emmett and Jacqui Benton. After her father's death, she received a pair of earrings which act as remote projector for her father's holographic super-computer Synergy. Using the earrings to disguise herself as the pink-haired Jem, Jerrica launched a band called Jem and the Holograms in order to regain control of her father's music company, and keep the Starlight Foundation afloat"

Present: You can put it as "No wonder she liked Jem so much" or "Geee, I can see what Jem had done to her " LOL.

Other than Jem, I love Captain Planet, and Tomato Man!! What's yours? Lets share!

P/S: I still remember every lyric of the jingles! :)

13 chemistry(s):

Ernie Khairina said...

aida dah lahir ke masa JEM ni? wow, i'm not that old! hehe

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

sudah! mmg suka gila kat Jem, sampai scribble kat closet pic jem! hehehe

Ernie Khairina said...

i berangan nk jadi macam dia masa kecil hehe..gaya gonjeng! bestnya zaman dulu..

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

aida pon! heheheh, bestnya ada rambut pink, bestnya eyeshadow pink! ehehe

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

mine is tomato man, ppg and all the walt disney's! haha

Unknown said...

Wah Jem is the IT thing dlu kala. Tapi honestly jatuh chenta sama PINK sbb si Ernie Khairina. Used to laugh at her passion towards pinky stuff. Padan muka.

Suka Care Bears. Less watch cartoon masa kecik2 dlu...slalu tgk crita macam Miss Komet & Miro Attack tu. I bet Aida tau crita tu.

nicholas saputra said...

tomato tomato tomato TOMATOMAN!!!!

Anonymous said...

THUNDER THUNDER THUNDERCATS, ROAAARRRR!!~~~ Hehehe...
but my oh my, was i crzy bout Jem dolok juak. sampey parents meli dozens and dozens of star-shaped red earrings. kotan minat gilak:)

LIYANA LEE

Shiba Hisham said...

PPG! Lepas tu sangat suka dengan cerita Cinderella, apa pun version...

Aida dari kecik suka pink. Tak pernah jumpa orang yang loyal macamni :)

cikbedahlaser said...

hi..
tomato man is cute...
byk la katun zmn dulu2 yg jd feberet...
siber rider, grandizer, yada yada yada... byk sgt... heeehee

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

CBL: yaa!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

eppa: I remember liking PPG when only I was in 2ndary school. hhe

Er: Ya, miss komet! ingat!

LL: AOk thunder cats!!

Shiba: mmg the only thing i stay loyal :) pink ;)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

rangga: tomato man and the kingdom of salad! hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails